This page explains what cookies are, how and why we use them to improve the browsing experience on the site and how you can modify or delete their installation. If you have any doubts or need any information you can write an email to email@example.com.
By clicking on the banner that appears at the first access to the site, you can decide whether to accept or reject the installation of cookies. Depending on the type of cookies disabled, the site may not work properly.
1) WHAT COOKIES ARE
Un cookie è un semplice file di testo che viene memorizzato sul computer o dispositivo mobile dell’utente dal server di un sito web e che può essere letto o recuperato dal server stesso. Esso contiene alcune informazioni e permette al sito web di ricordare, ad esempio, le preferenze dell’utente o i prodotti del suo carrello. La Direttiva sulle Comunicazioni Elettroniche e il Provvedimento del Garante Privacy dell’8 maggio 2014, n. 229, in materia di “Individuazione delle modalità semplificative per l’informativa e l’acquisizione del consenso per l’uso dei cookie”, prevedono che l’utilizzo dei cookie possa essere ammesso solo con il consenso dell’utente.
They can be divided into the following categories: Necessary Technicians, Preferences, Statistics, Marketing and Additional Features.
– Technicians: they are essential for the proper functioning of the website pages and cannot be deactivated.
– Preferences: used to memorize the choices made by the user to improve navigation.
– Statistics: the third-party tool of Google Analytics is used to collect anonymously and examine the behavior of visitors while using the site.
– Marketing: installed to show advertising content targeted to the person’s interests.
– Additional Features: this category includes any other additional features included in the site.
2) MANAGEMENT AND CANCELLATION
– Without prejudice to the foregoing with regard to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user can delete other cookies through the functionality made available for this purpose by the Owner through this information or directly through their browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
Microsoft Windows Explorer
– The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company owner for this treatment, as indicated at the links in the paragraph “third-party cookies”
– For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to disable them individually, refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
How to disable third party service cookies
3) TYPES OF COOKIES USED
-TECHNICAL COOKIES of functionality
The purpose of this cookie is to store the consent choices for their use by the user. The prior consent of the user is not required for the installation of these cookies.
– THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Title: Google Analytics
Cookie Name: _ga Expiry: 2 years
Cookie Name: _gat Expiry: 1 minute
Cookie Name: _gid Expiry: 1 day
Purpose: Helps website owners understand how visitors interact with their own content.
Title: Google ReCaptcha
Cookie Name: NID, CONSENT
Expiry: 1 anno
Purpose: information on the use of the ReCaptcha buttons by users is saved in the cookies to check whether they are human users or bots.
Title: WordPress Comments
Cookie Name: comment_author_X, comment_author_email_X, comment_author_url_X
Expiry: 347 days
Purpose: to store information about the name, email and url entered when writing a comment.
Title: Banner Cookie
Cookie Name: cookie_notice_accepted
Expiry: 1 year
(last update: 23/11/2018)