IMETECH Power Transmissions is proud to present its new gearboxes for the recycling industry.
These gearboxes drive primary shredders intended for shredding and separating:
- organic and inorganic waste
- plastic and rubber
- scrap and light metals
The gearboxes presented are the evolution of previous models: IMETECH is constantly working to provide the customer with increasingly powerful, efficient and reliable products for recycling applications.
While designing the GT gearboxes, we faced many challenges:
- variable and extremely harsh operating conditions
- variability in terms of speed, torque and direction of rotation
- presence of shocks and load peaks due to shredding dynamics
After a long process of evaluation of different design solutions and an analysis of critical points of previous models, our engineers planned the new GT gearboxes.
The prerogative of these gearboxes is a high power density: the ability to transmit highest power and torque for processing various types of waste, while maintaining compactness and reduced dimensions.
GT gearboxes: a custom solution for every user of shredders
IMETECH’s GT double-shaft planetary gear Series has different sizes and versions:
- 1 or 2 planetary gear tower, depending on applied power;
- synchronous and asynchronous motion of output shafts, with the same common housing
- connection for different types of hydraulic motors, in terms of brand and displacement
- different gear ratios, depending on the customer need
GT Series boasts outstanding technical features:
- output speed up to 46 rpm
- input speed of more than 4000 rpm
- high output torque up to 500.000 Nm
- installed power of more than 700 HP